Thu, Oct 21 | Webinar
Beginning Farmer Class 5: Sales
Using Madison Cricket Farm as a real-life example, participants will be guided through the process of developing a customer leads pipeline, fulfilling orders, and receiving payments.
Tickets Are Not on Sale
Time & Location
Oct 21, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM CDT
About the Event
Using Madison Cricket Farm as a real-life example, participants will be guided through the sales development and fulfillment process at a small cricket farm.
We will discuss:
- Building a leads pipeline,
- Strategies and tactics to convert leads to customers,
- Buyers' expectations and standard practices,
- Pricing strategy,
- The nuts and bolts of fulfillment, and
- Tips, tricks, and troubleshooting.
This class is the fifth of a 6-part series.